Friday, August 23, 2013

Mask My IP 2.3.9.8 Patch


Mask My IP v2.3.9.8 Patch

Mask My IP 2.3.9.8 Patch is a web protection tool which will forestall your surfing habits and also your internet activities being tracked by hackers or any additional cyber criminals over your real ip address.My IP 2.3.9.8 Patch it really has a nicely designed user interface that helps it be incredibly quite simple to hide your ip address. when you're online, your pc uses a unique identifying ip address same as your residence address, alerting everybody to who you're and how you are located. after you searching online or sending emails, your ip is related to that activity, and this identifies you personally. 

Features of Mask My IP 2.3.9.8 Patch :
  • Hide Real IP Address.
  • Surf Anonymously.
  • Block ISP Eavesdropping.
  • Guard Against Hackers.
  • Prevent Identity Theft & Credit Card Fraud.
  • Protect All Connections Including Wi-Fi.
  • Defend in the Forum once be banned.
  • Send Anonymous Emails.
  • Auto/Manual IP Changing.
ScreenShot :

Mask My IP v2.3.9.8 Patch

No comments:

Post a Comment